My name is Kate Kosaya and I’m a New York City based photographer focusing on food, still life, and lifestyle .
I also love experimenting with old film and polaroid cameras. It’s not uncommon to see me carrying 2-3 different cameras when I’m out and about.
I have experience with web, print, advertising, video, and packaging.
Services & Publications
- Food Photography and Styling – Editorial, restaurant promo, custom recipes.
- Product Photography – Food related or non-food related, anything well represented by a “still-life” approach.
- Recipe Development – Generation of original recipes to support photos or to stand alone.
- Article/Blog Content – Creation of original articles (food or lifestyle related) to support photos provided, or to stand alone as original content.
- Social Media/Website Curation – Social media management to promote article/photo reach or specific campaigns.
- TASTE – Photos and editorial for online features.
- Vegetarian Times – 100+ recipes styled and photographed for the website redesign.
- Clean Eating Magazine – Photography for print and web.
- Wildwood Grilling – Recipe development, styling and photography for online features and print materials.
- TasteBook by Random House – Photos and editorial for online features.
- Sandpoint Magazine – Photos for multiple issues, both in print and online; Sandpoint Eats & Drinks guide covers and advertisements.
- Litehouse Foodservice – Photography and videography for the foodservice recipe series.
- Keokee Publishing – Photography for clients’ web and print materials.