- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Community Management
- Email Marketing
- Analytics and Reporting
- Project Management
- Creative Production
Content & Social Media Consultant
September 2016 - Present
- Provided consultation and produced custom social media content for online and print publications, including Greatist, Clean Eating Magazine, Vegetarian Times, TASTE.
- Contributed to Saveur.com, Food52, CountryLiving.com, BuzzFeed, FoodGawker, FeedFeed, Community Table and MindBodyGreen.
- Founded food & lifestyle platform Lublyou.com and wellness community newsletter Papaya Weekly.
Content Marketing & Social Media Manager at The International Culinary Center, New York
April 2015 - September 2016
- Fully responsible for content marketing strategy & execution, weekly reporting & analysis.
- Organically grew Facebook following by 50% and Instagram following by 55%, built out Ambassador program.
- Founded an email marketing program targeting 100K+ subscribers.
- Built and lead a team of freelancers, interns, student and staff contributors to create and execute campaigns and initiatives across channels in a consistent brand voice.
Digital Marketing Manager at Keokee Media & Marketing Agency
January 2013 - August 2014
- Developed strategies for clients involving front-end and back-end development of websites, and online campaigns across social, web, mobile, online advertising, and search to enhance clients’ storytelling and drive growth.
- Strengthened marketing consultation as a revenue channel for Keokee and generated additional client projects by reworking the company’s digital marketing project framework.
- Doubled the online following and social engagement of the company’s online community platform through improvements in content quality and interactive social promotions.
Customer Business Development Capability Specialist at Procter & Gamble
August 2011 - July 2012
- Supported the development and deployment of Sales Capability programs for employees of Procter & Gamble and its business partners in Eastern Europe.
- Optimized conference costs and amenities by building relationships, negotiating and making agreements with hotels and conference vendors.
- Managed logistics for large scale international business development trainings.
Marketing Coordinator at FSUE "MMPP Salut"
February 2007 - July 2011
- Created marketing materials for print and online promotions.
- Participated in sales and marketing presentations at industry trade shows.
BA, Tourism & Hospitality Management at Russian State University of Tourism & Service
Graduated as Valedictorian in 2010