- Cross-channel Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Owned, Earned, and Paid Social
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Outreach
- Event Management
- SEO Techniques
- Paid Search, Adwords, SEM
- Analytics and Reporting
- WordPress, Drupal
- Photography and Videography
Freelance Content Creator
September 2013 - Present
- Produced writing, photography and video for online and print publications, including Greatist, Clean Eating Magazine, Vegetarian Times, TASTE.
- My work has also been featured on Saveur.com, Food52, CountryLiving.com, BuzzFeed, FoodGawker, FeedFeed, Community Table and MindBodyGreen.
- In addition to client work, I maintain a personal lifestyle and food blog, Lublyou.com.
Consultant at Penguin Random House
December 2014 - September 2017
- Provided regular consultation and web content including recipes, articles, and food photography for Tastebook and TASTE.
Content Marketing Manager at The International Culinary Center, New York
April 2015 - September 2016
- Led content marketing strategy and worked across the company to recruit students, faculty, senior staff, alumni and interns to contribute content and establish an online community around the school.
- Over one year, organically grew Facebook following by 50% and Instagram following by 55% through a combination of content quality/frequency adjustments, partnership promotions, and exploration of new content formats and emerging promotional platforms.
- Founded a monthly email marketing program that was sent to 100K+ subscribers.
- Created and led workshops for staff and students on digital marketing and branding.
Digital Marketing Manager at Keokee Media & Marketing Agency
January 2013 - August 2014
- Strengthened B2B marketing consultation as a revenue channel and generated additional client projects by reworking the company’s digital marketing framework.
- Doubled the online following and social engagement of the company’s online community platform through improvements in content quality and interactive social promotions.
- Created and executed multi-channel marketing strategies for client businesses, including Social, Email, PPC, Organic Search.
Capability Specialist at Procter & Gamble
August 2011 - July 2012
- Optimized conference costs and amenities by building relationships, negotiating and making agreements with hotels and conference vendors.
- Managed logistics for large scale international business development trainings.
Marketing Coordinator at FSUE "MMPP Salut"
February 2007 - July 2011
- Created marketing materials for print and online promotions.
- Participated in sales and marketing presentations at industry trade shows.
BA, Tourism & Hospitality Management at Russian State University of Tourism & Service
Graduated as Valedictorian in 2010