Senior Director of Marketing at BLADE
August 2018 - Present
- Report directly to the CEO and oversee the marketing department.
- Created and owned company’s marketing and media plans and budgets, led acquisition, retention and reengagement campaigns across online and offline channels, including paid and organic social, email, push, SEM, display, TV, print, direct mail, referrals, SEO, etc.
- Restructured BLADE’s acquisition channels and built out an in-house creative team, resulting in YOY +234% purchases growth, +129% revenue growth, and -29% lower CPA.
- Grew organic social channels 200% YOY.
- Managed contracted digital and creative agencies, in-house teams and vendor relationships.
Marketing Consultant, Freelance
September 2016 - August 2018
- Provided consultation and produced marketing and editorial content for online platforms and print publications, including Greatist, Clean Eating Magazine, Vegetarian Times, and TASTE.
- Established digital presence and created marketing strategy for Egunsifoods.
- Contributed to Saveur.com, Food52, CountryLiving.com, BuzzFeed, FoodGawker, FeedFeed, Community Table and MindBodyGreen.
Marketing Marketing at The International Culinary Center, New York
April 2015 - September 2016
- Fully responsible for content marketing strategy & execution, weekly reporting & analysis.
- Organically grew Facebook following by 200% and Instagram following by 205%, built out Ambassador program.
- Founded an email marketing program targeting 100K+ subscribers.
- Created and led workshops on social media, digital marketing and branding.
Digital Marketing Manager at Keokee Media & Marketing Agency
January 2013 - August 2014
- Built B2B and B2C marketing efforts across Facebook and Google Adwords on a constrained budget.
- Designed, implemented and optimized websites, landing pages, email campaigns; strategized on audience development and drove growth for in-house brands and agency clients.
Customer Business Development Capability Specialist at Procter & Gamble
August 2011 - July 2012
- Supported the development and deployment of Sales Capability programs for employees of Procter & Gamble and its business partners in Eastern Europe.
- Optimized conference costs and amenities by building relationships, negotiating and making agreements with hotels and conference vendors.
- Managed logistics for large scale international business development trainings.
Marketing Coordinator at FSUE "MMPP Salut"
February 2007 - July 2011
- Created marketing materials for print and online promotions.
- Participated in sales and marketing presentations at industry trade shows.
BA, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Valedictorian
Russian State University of Tourism & Service
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Content & Email Marketing
- Brand Development
- Product Launch
- Analytics and Reporting